142 Rowayton Ave
Norwalk, CT 06853
- Great location and friendly staff
- Wonderful Bloody Mary
- I drove from Boston to come for dinner with my son....the lobster ravioli, caprese salad and filet mignon.....all was amazing....
- Visit Morgan at the bar....
- They need to serve lunch every day! Had a business meeting there yesterday and they were closed. Went to their competition instead.
- The delicious golden-crusted blueberry pancakes, which were made of buttery, smooth goodness and a blast of sweet tartness, brought us to those vacation days with the complimentary glass of Prosecco.
- The red snapper tacos are to be experienced.
- Try the Wisconsin burger.. It rocks!!
- Mussels are savory and perfect
- Great food at the former River Cat. Beet & goat cheese salad was great start. Salty Turtle ice cream could use more "turtling"
- Good place for the wind !