Ruffage Natural Foods
Vegetarian / Vegan
2443 Kuhio Ave (Kapuni Street)
Honolulu, HI 96815
- Ahi poke salad is amazing!! All fresh ingredients. The store has a good selection - stevia, coconut butter, apple cider vinegar, & real sea salt. Very friendly service too!
- Tuna and avocado sandwich is amazing.
- Tempeh Avocado is Vegan and delish:)
- Love their spicy tuna with avo - always SO fresh!
- Veggie burrito is good, I got brown rice instead of chili
- The veggie burger avocado sandwich is great! They will even wrap it up so you can take it on a plane! Highly recommend!
- Banana avocado@smoothie!
- Avoid the burrito. It's a taco with ice cold "refried" beans in it. When I asked for a refund, they started arguing and said that burritos are different everywhere. Also, they play awful music.
- Great value for money and very tasty,
- The veggie burrito is excellent! Lots of avo.
- Smoothies and tuna avocado sandwich fantastic!
- The banana, strawberry and pineapple smoothie is amazing!
- For dinner the teppanyaki chicken salad with avocado and brown rice is really great, continues to be our favourite restaurant in Hawaii!
- This is our favourite dining place for healthy organic food, the tuna avocado sandwich is amazing !
- It doesn't get much better than the fresh smoothies (green & super antioxidant are my faces), super yummy tuna sandwiches (fresh and simple) and poke as well as spicy tuna rice bowls!
- This place doesn't look so clean but the food was good.
- Doesn't look nice from outside but food is fresh and delicious! Anna Banana and Temple Avacado
- An avocado lover's heaven - one of my favorite places in Oahu! Get the veggie avocado burger on their vegan bread, or their amazing Sunflower Special sandwich with avo, cheese, and sunflower seeds.
- The ahi poke salad is delish!! Also, if you're searching for health food items, definitely hit this store up. They have Bragg's apple cider vinegar, coconut butter, stevia, and more. :)
- Ahi poke avocado salad and veggie burrito were fantastic! So fresh and delicious....