Dim Sum, Chinese
- Royal China is still the place in London to get high-quality, authentic dim sum at a reasonable price. The original branch in Queensway does a roaring trade on a Sunday.
- The best Chinese restaurant in London. It is very popular especially at lunch time on weekends as that's when they serve Dim Sums. You should usually wait for 15 minutes but it is totally worth it!!
- Really good Chinese food!!! The seaweed, dumplings and crispy duck are amazing. In general the quality of food and portions are great
- terrible service!
- The venison puffs are killer. I died and went to heaven.
- Fried yam paste meat dumplings (Time Out London's 100 Best Dishes)
- The best china restaurant in londo! But don't go in their New years eve...the service be quite slow
- In my opinion the best dim sum in London. Try all of the specials menu, full of things you won't find elsewhere and delicious. Come early on weekends as there is always a long queue.
- Great place for Dim Sums
- Best dim sum in London
- Good Food n service, Clean
- Something I learned recently: dim sum is made only for lunch/brunch. So don't expect to find dim sum for dinner. Service is good, food is delicious. A bit on the expensive side though.
- Come here on a weekend morning. Queue. Order an abundance of quality dim sum. Enjoy.
- Best Dim Sum I ever had!
- Best dim sum in the area! Best Sunday brunch spot.
- Affordable casual chinese
- Wonderful dim sum and roast duck, one of the best if not the best in London.
- Great Chinese food
- dim sum is nice
- Dim sum are just like those in Hong Kong. Menu in traditional Chinese characters..applause!!