- Worth walking uphill drunk from downtown & waiting for a table at 3AM. Wouldn't think of going anyplace else. The entire place is a shrine to why you moved here in the first place.
- this place is awesome, and their cheese fries kick ass
- You don't have to be in drag to eat here, but it helps.
- Sit in the last booth towards the back, in the corner and look up at the post and smile.
- David, the statue, shows his genitals here.
- In the book Punkzilla by Adam Rapp, The Roxy is one of the main character's Jamie's favorite places to eat.
- Best service staff in Portland especially April.
- If you haven't eaten the cheesy fries, you're seriously missing out!! Great people and great service.
- Cheesy Fries. <3
- Onion rings. You won't regret it. (and italian soda with sprinkles!)
- One of the few places downtown to get food and non-alcoholic beverages all night long. Open 24 hours!
- Get some cheeseyfries and make some edible art!
- Great service, amazing breakfast, and fantastic location. Only issue is listening to drunk bitchy chicks at the table next to you.
- Get the Siegfried & Roy with country gravy. It's the best thing you'll ever put in your mouth.
- Fantastic food. Nothing beats a from-scratch meal. Great attitude and hilarious menu!!!!
- Just jerked a bunch of their prices up somtime in mid-2011. Again. I guess no one told them the market crashed and their prices were already too high. :| The food is good but you gotta REALLY want it.
- Bizzaro restaurant. Great food & great coffee. If you think you can eat a lot try the "Big Fat Heart Attack". My usual is the "Pam Anderson".
- I have never once had bad service here. Food can sometimes be hit-or-miss, but the experience is always worth it.
- You need a Big Fat Heart Attack Special if you come after 2:30AM. Need it.
- Amazing late night food, open 24 hours except Mondays. Buy one of their "Portland Fucking Oregon" T-shirts, I know I am once they get in a new shipment of small sizes!