The Rockin' Crawfish
Cajun / Creole, Seafood
- Don't waste your time. Drive to boiling crab
- I don't know what Sara N. is talking about. Rockin' Crawfish is thee best!
- So yummy! I recommend the crab with corn and yummy gumbo with okra!
- Shrimp, crawfish, sausages: the holy trinity.
- The servers were friendly. Their crawfish are good in size and shrimp as well. Came for clams but they ran out. The sauce is a bit watery to my liking.
- Try the mango sakitini
- On Thursdays and Fridays the street parking is limited.
- Bring a sharpie and leave your mark on the walls!
- May I suggest the corn, king crab & shrimp with no heads. Be prepared to wait at least an hour if more than 4 in your party but well worth the wait. Bottom less soda is also the way 2 go.
- king crab legs all the time
- So far I've had great success with the crawfish, rockin rolls, and shrimp! Trying the crab tonight and expect to be equally blown away.
- Parking is only shady b4 3:30! on the streets. On Thursdays and Fridays!
- Rocking Rolls. Garlic Noodles and Shrimp. Shrimp Basket. Sakitini's
- Love the shrimps, links and corn but the deep fried oysters are off the hook !!!
- A superb locals joint. Eat great seafood with your hands -- New Orleans boil style. King crab is killer. Friendly staff. Nearly as many TVs on the walls to watch games as there is graffiti.
- Long wait on the weekends.
- Like boiling crab but without the two hour wait
- Shrimp in the bag with garlic and butter was off the hook!!!
- LOVE this place, been going here more than wasting my time driving and waiting in monstrous lines at boiling crab