3843 Fourth Avenue (btwn Robinson & University Ave)
San Diego, CA 92103
- Pork ossobuco! Best Italian dish I've ever eaten. Very rich. Worth it!
- Huge portion on the pork ossobucco, and it fell off the bone like it should.
- Fantastic !!!!!
- I simply love the black linguini!
- I've been coming here for almost 10 years now and it's still my favorite place in San Diego.
- Bring your friends, bring your family, or come alone, just get here! It's the best Italian food in SD.
- Get a bottle of Sangiovese.
- Amazing home made pasta, the gnocchi transcends poetry.
- Amazing Italian Food Great Price
- Everything is better from their "Speciali del giorno" menu.
- Pork ossobucco over mushroom risotto is a gift from heaven.
- Best Italian in San Diego
- The gnocchi con gorgonzola sauce were delicious.
- mezzalune all'aragosta! lobster ravioli is a white saffron sauce.. creamy and delicious.
- Food here is amazing. I usually order lobster ravioli with saffron sauce and a glass of pinot grigio.
- Get just about anything here, and you'll love it. My fave? The Penne Arrabbiata.
- Great Italian food in Hillcrest area! The guy will smooth talk you even when you're full with your entree... be warned he's good!
- order the salmon farfala!!!!
- Tasty Brussels sprouts!
- If youre in the area its the only Italian Id recommend.