The Rib Stand
51 N 12th St (at Reading Terminal Market)
Philadelphia, PA 19107
- Some of the best ribs hands down Ive had so far in Philly. Meat falls of the bone and not pricey at all. A great combo for $10 will leave you full quickly
- Try the Ribs (via @Foodspotting)
- Try the Pulled Pork (via @Foodspotting)
- Good ribs. Good price.
- Forgo the cheese and save yourself $.50 on the boneless rib sandwich. Be sure to get the hot BBQ sauce (not that hot) rather than the mild. Only do the combo if you are up for a big lunch!
- Ribs so good you don't need the sauce.... But get it anyway.
- Remarkably good ribs for not being made in the South. The sauce was good too.