- The best roti canai.. !!
- A favourite breakfast place for the locals. Do try their roti telur and nasi lemak.
- Possibly the best apam in Klang!
- Expensive @@
- Roti canai bungkus 2
- Layan kopi dulu
- Did they close shop already?
- Nasi goreng kambing dgn ikan bilis, spicy but ready tasty
- The bru coffee is the best .. I'm a regular here and the vadai is a must try along side dhall and the food comes fast
- Superb food alongside excellent service. Friendly owner-managed family restaurant. The owner is always there eager for your feedbacks unlike most of the restaurant nowadays handed to workers.
- The best ever combination of their Daal, fish curry & Roti canai Yummy!
- Planta is a must .. the savory and buttery aroma is perfect.. outside is crispy but once u cut open all the planta oozes out.. dip in dhall and fish curry .. BEST
- The best roti canai!
- Mee goreng not bad
- poori here is so awesome!!
- Love the apam here
- Nasi goreng and mee goreng!!
- One and only best maggi goreng tomyam in klang! Can make it into the cravings list!
- Try the roti telur!!
- Roti Canai at this restoran is super nice, crispy and not oily