Red Bar + Restaurant
American, Cocktail, Bar
4/F, IFC Mall, 1 Harbour View St
+852 8129 8882
- Great location for drinks. The only problem: they have no table service since it is a public space.
- @Wilmar 's wedding party ^ ^
- The outdoor part is free public space so you can even bring your own drinks. No obligation to buy Red beverages.
- Possibly 1 of the very best venues in Hong Kong to drink outdoors to enjoy the breathtaking views of Hong Kong!!!!
- PURE members get 10% off showing their member card.
- air con not enough for event of large group.
- Good views, bar is not too bad. And actually as it is a public space you can bring your own drinks and snacks and just enjoy the open air space.
- A great place to have a drink when your flight is delayed.
- Can bring your own drinks! I know where the next Botelln is gonna happen... (It's got a sick skate-spot in the outdoor area :P)
- Smoothies are good.. really love Lite and Luscious Smoothie.. yeah, you should visit here during weekdays.. too crowded during sundays and public holidays.
- Good place to chill in IFC ,casual chilling place with nice view,cocktail is nice
- Good roof bar on top of IFC. nice for after work beers and a view of the spectacular Hong Kong skyline!
- Catch up with Tadas!!!
- Like most of Hong Kong , they don't really care when you bring your own drinks. BYOB, sit and enjoy the views.
- BYOB & bring your skateboard, it's got some easy grinds and they're waxed. Perfect for a tipsy evening.
- Bring your own dranks in the public rooftop area!
- Wifi passcode: 123456789
- Nice enough ambience, but the service is a little surly.
- Together with its twin bar at Soho, RED is a classic for an after work drink and bite and also as a relaxing weekend restaurant...
- Most drinks got funny names. I was teased by my girl friends every time I wanna order that C-energeizer or Green Peace.