Queen Bean Coffee House
Coffee Shop, Café
- Nice garden.
- Third Thursday art walk, come check out Trippy serendipity
- I love their Italian sodas as well as a blended Azteca. Yum-o!
- Get the Goat Rock Roast Coffee.
- Would it kill them to occasionally dust or vacuum?
- EVERYTHING!!! But try the caramel (5 pumps) coffee.
- Hurry! Get the pumpkin pie latte while they still have it! It's awesome :)
- Decent Wifi if not to many people are accessing it. Last time I checked they were on Clearwire which has it's good days and bad days.
- The breakfast croissant is delicious, as is the caramel latte!
- Iced Mid-west is the way to go!
- All the employees are amazing! The coffee is great and entertainment is always something new
- Their prices are outrageous, but the atmosphere is pretty quaint.
- I love the African Queen! It's great if you want a nice sweet coffee! It's chocolate and banana and the place is very calming.
- Peach and strawberry lemonade
- The Pilgrim's Pride sandwich is delicious, especially with a Midwest Mocha alongside it.
- Great spot to hang out any time of the day! I especially like the open mike night that they do every Sunday! Check it out for yourself though, maybe you'll see me there!
- The Midwest Mocha is awesome hot.
- Karaoke on Sunday nights, hella fun! Lots of cool people. Good place to go if you're new in town and don't know anyone. Very flamboyant baristas, hella funny! Love it here.
- Great place to have lunch a study.