Ngô Văn Năm
Hồ Chí Minh,
- Great place! I guess the owner kept the vietnamese spirit. Nice and cozy. Great food! Great service! The host is very friendly! 5*
- Very nice place. The food is good, the decoration and atmosphere is really nice. Right now you can buy 1 glass of wine and get one free
- A revelation - amazing food. Fresh, authentic & delicious. Restaurant is hidden on a side street. It's over 2 floors, very comfortable, spacious but no AC. You won't need it as it's partially open air
- Good food. Nice decoration. Menu with many choices. But no Vietnamese traditional drink and service is not good; they just want the tip, and if little or no tip, they change the attitude immediately.
- Wonderful little hidden spot off Le Thanh Ton. The open-air rooftop is an especially beautiful place to sit. Menu is filled with great Vietnamese fare at reasonable prices.
- Stir fried rice with chicken, stir fried pumpkin buds and summer rolls were amazing!
- Many choices! We tried the cashews prawn and the soft shell crab with passion fruit sauce and they were amazing.
- A good local Vietnamese kitchen, I recommend the spring roll platter!
- Amazing cafe with nice food.
- Good food with antique decor
- Passion fruits desert is to die for
- Braised chicken
- Ask to sit on the rooftop, else you'll be sat on a lower, louder more touristy floor.
- A bit fancy but the food is amazing. Try the cream passion fruit for dessert.
- Not so traditional but authentic enough Vietnamese dishes.
- Casual and yet food is nice and enjoyable! If you are around, it's worth to visit for Vietnamese local food.
- Very relaxing n quiet place to dine in. Their signature claypot pork is just ok,quite oily. Fried Spring rolls was overfried, ntg great. Salted egg yolk tofu is famous but for me, Msia has it better.
- My favorite place in siagon
- Go to the terrace! Local cuisine well prepared.
- Delicious, price worthy and sweet staff.