PSU Food Carts
SW 4th and SW College
- Some carts offer free food or discounts on your birthday!
- That spicy plum sauce in the sticky jar is amazing. Even if the container looks a little risky.
- They actually have full-sized kitchen ovens in one of these, try the pot pie. The lady makes it there and will give you an apple to go along with it.
- great vietnamese sandwiches
- Great quality and value. Many variations from middle eastern, Indian Mexican Japanese.
- Fun and amazing to try. Definately a lot of variety
- This is the place if you want options.
- Shawarma, and the soup kart
- I wish more food cart pods had parklets like this for seating.
- Fav food carts
- Great choice of ethnic foods. Everything is made to order so allow ample time for standing and waiting.
- This is THE place for lunch at PSU. So many options for great food, and it's easy to spend $5-6 on a meal.
- Cashew paradise at Krua Bangkok is an excellent choice!
- Cheap and great thai food. Only $5 (make sure you have cash)
- Portland Soup Co.'s Madras chicken soup with sweet potatoes is hearty and warming on a snowy afternoon.