P.S. Gourmet Coffee
106 Dorchester St (Broadway and Dorchester Street)
Boston, MA 02127
- The line is long for a reason. It's worth the 2 minutes spent standing in it.
- Annie's banana split iced coffee!
- Everything is good here. Breakfast sandwich it the bomb!! Fresh eggs
- Get a BUCKET
- Would you like some coffee with your sugar?
- The Chocolate Covered Strawberries, the Nutty Irishman, & the Almond Joy are delicious!! Bring cash & don't be on your phone when ordering. They WILL skip you & take everyone else. Zero fucks given.
- Vibe of a Dunkin Donuts serving cheap, large iced coffee as drinkable dessert! No wonder the Bostonians flock here.
- Def not for those that dont have a sweet tooth. Still yummy, large portions, and cheap
- Lines are long but very fast!!!!!
- Grab a Bucket of the P.S. Special for a mocha cinnamon wake-me-up! Don't forget - they are cash only.
- Its a CASH-ONLY business. Iced coffee is worth standing in line for...there's a reason the line is 10 people long...
- They open til 10pm! :)
- Wicked pleasant staff!
- Their ps special and the strawberry tux are the best!
- Grab a bucket!
- Order a Pumpkin Spiced Iced coffee. You will love it!
- Chocolate Russian!!
- Ask for Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee
- The Raspberry Lime Rickies are delicious and a good way to cool in the summer!
- Second straight weekend I've gone to PS and found a line at least 12 people deep. The coffee's good, but I'm not waiting in that line!