Primo Brothers Pizza
9310 Forest Ln (Between Meadowknoll Drive & Abrams Road)
Dallas, TX 75243
- Make sure you check a pick up to go order or you may not get everything you ordered
- Pizza rocks
- New York style pizza. Good thin slices.
- All of the food is great! You can't go wrong, trust your gut!
- The pizza of course! Duh!
- I love primos and the calzone is great to try and especially the house salad, I think it is great to go to punch and is really cheap and fast Primos is great for anything!
- Yum. Good NY style pizza.
- Primo Brothers Pizza offers a solid representation of New York-style pies ' the kind of thin, crisp-crust slices you'll want to fold in half for easy devouring.
- Awesome New York style pizza by the slice. And it's BYOB. Couldn't be better.
- A medium, their smallest pizza can serve two people. Split one of those and try the house salad. A vinegar based dressing with grated mozzarella cheese.
- The house dressing is the best in town! Dip your pizza crust in it too!!
- Their house Italian sauce is the bomb.com!
- The big square sicilian pizza is the bomb-diggity!
- Pies are pretty good here. I'm from NYC and even this place crams the NYC memorabilia down my throat. Bathroom is God awful.
- Lunch specials galore. I like the slice, salad and drink for under $5.