Pret A Manger
Sandwiches, Restaurant, Coffee Shop
- Really has best coffee at U Station
- Shows up as "Pret Manager" on my bank statement, which never fails to amuse me.
- Hot, fresh, steel cut oatmeal with free toppings and a tea for under $4! That's my kind of place!
- The sandwiches are all good, and you can't go wrong with a cookie or brownie at the checkout counter.
- Friendly staff, quick pre-train service, vegan items nicely labeled, AND soy milk available next to the coffee. Home run.
- The BEST and friendliest staff. They almost seem as excited as you are when you like something they've prepared. Try the fresh baked almond croissants & cookies.
- Go for the dark roast coffee. Definitely one of the better coffe places in all of Union Station.
- Excellent croissants
- Healthy organic foods. Use the app to pay for quicker check outs and rewards.
- Sandwiches and salads
- Friendly staff and well stocked shelves - sandwiches, salads, little bites, juice, coffee. YUM! Perfect for taking the train.
- Everything is good but the Chicken Avocado salad is the best
- Chocolate crossiants are usually fresh and delicious
- I'm an espresso beverage regular
- Works on Early hours!! Great choice of organic food
- Eating elsewhere.
- Delicious chicken noodle
- Everything is fresh and natural. Thanks for the rec, Ali
- Great for picking up a sandwich or salad on the go! The chicken and avocado sandwich n farmers market salad are yummy and low on calories too.
- Excellent place to grab a lunch if getting on a train around 10:30-11:00. (To eat on train) The sparkling orange drink is really tasty! Saw lots of ppl eating the oatmeal? Looked like a specialty? :)