- Monday's are Local's Half PRICE PIZZA Night!
- Toppings, cheese and sauce are really good! I hadn't been here for 11 years, but I was happy it was as delicious as I remembered. They've got arcade games which keep the kids busy while you wait.
- Barbeque Chicken Pizza is awesome! Or try any Calzone!
- Try the Cesar salad
- Bathroom sucks. Water dribbles out of faucet and electric paper towel dispenser gives only 2 inches of paper towels. Smells like air freshner and low tide =(
- Great pizza a must try... favorite of OC goers for decades..no substitute!
- The pizza here is great! It's the nice slightly greasy kind which has lots of flavor. Delish! And recommended.
- Their pizzas are the best in OC
- You can't go wrong with the pepperoni pizza!
- Best pizza, best dough!
- Pizza was OK, sauce was bland but great crust. Italian Coldcut was good, 6/10. Give their house dressing a try...but only if you like Newman's Own; that was disappointing.
- Best pizza in OCMD
- Stopped in Thurs we ordered spaghetti
- Lol, I came in sober, great pizza and all Italian fare.
- Grab a pizza for lunch and eat it on the beach.
- Seriously amazing pizza! Would love to have a place like this near my houseset up a franchise in Baltimore please!
- Best pizza on Earth!
- Best pizza we had (although we didn't eat Grotto's, which is one of my faces). Reminded me of Alex's in Manayunk.
- Caesar salad and any pizza - excellent. Would recommend eating there sober or drunk.
- Not a real pizza by the slice place.