Platform Pizza Bar
- Great pizza. Even better coffee!
- Awesome decor and friendly service. The pizza isn't too bad either. Small but well selected choice of Irish craft beers on draught.
- Really impressed with this place. Like a little slice of Brookyn! Check out the toilets behind what looks to be a wardrobe.
- Paleo fried hake is seriously yum. pizza, pasta and lemonade (served in jar) too! And the place is so beautiful and designed to the very detail. Including the must see toilet. Kids will love it to.
- Great new spot, super pizza and make sure to check out the very clever toilets
- Had the falafel flat bread and the ticket evader cocktail, would definitely recommend this place to people! Deeeelicious!
- Pizza is good, highly stylised environment. More Brooklyn than Bray - apart from the service, which is good - but it works.
- The pizza and the desserts are very good, the service is good too!
- Pizzas, salads, kids menu, friendly service
- You can order the pizza in half and half if you're torn between what to get
- Very slow service but nice place and good food
- Pizza is to die for and they have amazing craft beers...art deco kinda hippy feel...loved it..
- Really tasty blue cheese & bbq chicken pizza & great roast chicken.Good service.Recommended
- Great Dairy Free/Vegan option, actually some effort in that department for once! Also altered another menu option! So many won't, so delighted!! Non alco jugs are good value! Highly recommended.
- Tobacco onions and bootleg boneless wings are amazing. regularly think about them
- Make sure you get a coffee. None of this cappufrapp nonsense - straight up. Amazing!!
- Make sure you tell them to charge you in euros when you pay or they will get you with their high dollar to euro ecvhange rate on their credit card machine
- Hidden Gem excellent Food & Atmosphere very Reasonable Prices