PJ's Bar & Grill
52 Fulham Rd. (at Sydney St.)
Kensington, Greater London SW3 6HH
+44 20 7581 0025
- Great interior design great brunch
- An institution in Kensington with its wooden-pannelled decor. The perfect place for a brunch. Make sure to book it often gets packed quickly!
- Always get the Sazerac
- nice English breakfast.
- Fillet steak is the best on the menu, wouldnt go for any other steaks. Cream brle is fantastic. Roasted salmon is also very good. Avoid pasta
- A very good choice for Sunday brunch. A quite, traditionally American place, with a very positive atmosphere and excellent service. The food was great, especially the brunch classics. Posh customers.
- I would order only meet, fillet steak is the best
- The classic Chelsea hangover brunch hangout never fails...
- Rude waiter. Spilled food on me and didn't even apologies. The food was average but very expensive. With so many choices in london. This is one to avoid.
- Brunch and mimosas
- Love the bartenders! Josh!
- Eggs Benedict is a must
- Amazing food for brunch!!
- The burger it's classic and the best bloody Marie's!
- Definitely avoid on SAT night. Service extrmly slow. The chateaubriand platter to share in 2 was barely enough for 1 and meat x-dry. Overpriced, overly slow, you can get much more quality for same px.
- Slow cook belly pork is a definite must!!
- Get a TasteLondon card and enjoy half price food!!!
- Service was perfect. My recommendation - Oysters, onion soup. The medium rare steak was delicious!