222 N Western Ave (at Beverly Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90004
- Ask for the OKTA Fries...it's an off the menu item that upgrades the chili fries.
- Come here for the breakfast, any time of the day. Open 24/7!
- Favorite local joint
- Ice cold beers! Seriously the coldest in town. Affiliated with the biergarten next door
- Pitchers of Stone IPA
- 2x2x2x2 $4.99 before 11am. Just what us midwesterners were craving
- Seafood spaghetti is awesome!!!
- Steak eggs n hashbrowns all day 8.99
- Get their Spaghetti with meat sauce, the best spaghetti in LA hands down
- Opened in 1964. Long standing diner with cool architectural lines; its interior was compromised in a remodel. One vintage sign is left facing Beverly Blvd.
- Breakfast, 24/7
- Great place to watch Sports, get some Korean snacks and lots of beer.
- Friendly service and a clean and comfortable dining area. Great find for a 24 hour restaurant.
- The three meat breakfast burrito was out of this world amazing. It's a shame I can't take Pipers back to Wisconsin with me.
- They take American Express & there's free parking (enter on Western Ave). The Breakfast Specials are served from 5am-11am.
- Hit or miss here.
- Love this place but the nachos are basically a big platter of taco Bell's Nachos Bell Grande. Can't go wrong with icy beers tho.
- Really big portions, but they taste really good!
- omg their steakz, chicken wingz & quesedillaz soo good !! in great price !! wow it has gotten better but gesh: itz kinda musky in there a bit but bathroomz are clean too.
- I got 20% off on my 3rd check-in... Love this place!! ;)