Pig N Chik BBQ
- Go to Pig n Chik and order the Redneck Nachos. They are AMAZING.
- The barbecue here is barbecue. Lets all grab a handful and kick back to relax
- They have a pig as their mascot. His friend is a small chicken. You cant beat that
- James is the best manager! :) tip lots!
- I'd advise anyone with a love for bbq to try this place out. :) everything is good here. The smoked wings are to die for. The BBQ pulled pork is an absolute must. Hope you guys enjoy.
- Now they have frequent diner cards. The best got better.
- I love the redneck nachos but I was forget why I hardly go here. The customer service. It is awful. The waitress is the worst of all.
- Good food but was cold. I was greeted w bunch of sourpuss faces that were borderline rude. Service never improved. The only time I saw staff be friendly is when an old time patron come in. :(
- James is effing sexy
- Pulled pork, okra, Brunswick Stew...
- The smacked wings are phenomenal
- Great bbq sauces.
- With so many great Barbque places in the south I have high expectations. This was just ok. Ribs were not particularly meaty and were a bit dry. The sides were nothing to write home about.
- The steamed Brockley and Baked Bean are excellent!
- Amazing BBQ, and hands down the best Brunswick stew in town.
- Great smoked wings
- Try the smoked turkey with the mustard sauce available hot or cold.
- Best BBQ in town hands down.
- Redneck nachos!! And get slaw on your sammie
- There is no health score! Want to know why? Because COCKROACHES are crawling all over!!!! You shouldn't go here!!