2214 Rogers Ave
Fort Smith, AR 72901
- The bananas with sauce and nuts are an amazing dessert here compliments of the owners ;)
- Try the tofu bahn mi (not spicy at all) with fresh brewed tea.
- This place is often overlooked, unfortunately. It's treated unfairly, I think, because of the small size and the cash-only rule. The very small staff is very kind, and the food is of good quality.
- #6 Pho Shrimp is awesome and the Deluxe Shrimp Fried Rice is the best you will ever eat.
- This place has the best Banh Mi with thick slices of meat and fresh veggies.
- Everything is awesome here! My friend keeps telling me to try the curry pho. Will have to try that soon.
- My favorite Vietnamese restaurant in the Fort. I recommend trying the spicy beef soup and an order of eggrolls
- Definitely one of my favorite restraints of all time! Pho #2, Chicken Fried Rice, and BBQ Pork Sandwich are all a MUST have!
- Also try 88 chicken (tofu) curry. Really really good.
- 86: Tamarid soup is really good, full of vegetables and nice flavor.
- This place is gross. I saw roaches and the food isn't any better than the clean Vietnamese restaurants in town. Go to Pho Huang on Grand or Green Papaya on 271.
- Tofu sandwich #82!!!!!!!!!!