415 7th Ave S (btw S Jackson & S King)
Seattle, WA 98104
- Best pho in the ID, and that's saying something.
- They changed their name to Pho Ba
- Tofu Banh Mi is where its at
- Chef Christine Keff eats here on her nights off. She loves the Ph.
- Husband says it's the best pho in Seattle and excellent medicine for a hangover.
- Delicious, more so on a cold rainy Seattle morning. Don't know if anyone covered it, but they only accept cash.
- Yummy pho, better than most. Parking can be a pain.
- pho here is bomb
- Veg pho is really good and perfect for a rainy Seattle day
- The pho is great but don't overlook the vermicelli bowls on a hot day
- Cheap. Great broth. Renamed from "Pho Bac" by dropping the "c"!
- Nice place and a good value. Lots of food for the price.
- PhoBo was decent. A little too salty, but fairly flavorful
- Look at the photo. Need I say more?
- Again, get the yogurt. And the bn b xo. And the name of the place is Pho Ba, not Bac (they dropped the 'c').
- Best pho ever. Cash only.
- Meatballs are better here than any other pho place I've been to. Soo meaty.
- Best Pho in the city. Order the #10... Or a nice bowl of Bun, if broth isn't your style.
- In a city veritably drowning in the Vietnamese beef noodle soup known as phothis funny little institution (and its sister just six blocks away) does a version for the ages.
- Cash only!