Phở Huỹnh Hiệp (Kevin's Noodle House)
2034 N Main St (Ygnacio Valley Rd.)
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
- Enter thru the front exit thru the back.
- Gets pretty busy around lunch time, so plan accordingly. As a single person or twosome, you will often be sat at a four-top table with anothet group.
- Their Thai iced is the best
- Great place to enjoy a delicious reward after an intense 24 hour fitness workout that's conveniently located right across the street! Classy atmosphere... Which is quite rare for Asian restaurants.
- Best ramen we've found since moving up north from LA. Always busy but quick friendly service and good pho broth
- Never been here? You're missing out! Great selection, service, prices and huge portions!!
- The pho is the best
- Best pho in the area hands down broth and meat are always good.
- Casual, no frills but good food. I enjoyed the shrimp with vermicelli
- Chicken soup 22a is great. Parking is horrible. Be warned. Takeout is fast tho.
- Besides the good food customer service is great
- Food is fantastic, parking is not. They have another restaurant in Concord with the same menu. Service is quick.
- Pho was great, service was quick and staff was very friendly.
- The lychee shake left me sick with a horrible stomach ache... Not a good night. :-(
- Big portions here - order a medium pho to be safe! Also, don't forget the avocado boba - so good!
- The seafood combo pho and the avocado boba!
- Chicken pho is delicious! The broth is very flavorful!
- Beef stew is amazing!
- Uma deliciosa comida vietnamita. Muitissimo saborosa
- Great soup, I love number 17 small bowl with spring rolls.