Petersen's Old Fashioned Ice Cream
- Their Cinnamon Ice Cream, which I have not tried in years was FANTASTIC!!!
- The peppermint ice cream is why I keep coming back!!!
- The ice cream was good but there person working was very rude.
- Best hot fudge in the world! Had many others around the country and the answer is always the same: "Not as good as Petersen's!"
- Petersen's is one of the oldest and favorites of Oak Park residents. Real creamy ice creams.
- Some of the best ice cream around! Dont miss out on classics like Cinnamon and Peppermint Stick
- Old fashioned indeed.
- Ice cream for sure
- Ice cream is da joint
- My favorite so far is the Mack Island Fudge - think of cookie dough, but bigger and slightly less crunch.
- Awesome flavor selection
- Delicious! Maca chocolate!
- Good strawberry soda :)
- Many think their turtle sundaes are the best in the world. I've eaten many over a few decades, and I agree!
- The green mint chocolate chip is an old-school, Martian-green classic.
- Peppermint stick and pumpkin are so worth it in this oak park icon. Wish they'd bring back the old "carousel sunday" that brings back memories!