8610 3rd Ave (btw 86th & 87th)
Brooklyn, NY 11209
- Greek omelette with gyro meat (gotta ask for it) is the bomb. Challah French toast rules, too. One of the best breakfast and lunch spots in Brooklyn.
- Order the Irish breakfast
- Don't get turned off by diner-esque menu style. This place is serious about food. Get almond pancakes ask for a little extra of the almond drizzle and the fresh squeezed juice n avo toast!!So good
- Caf is amazing & French toast
- Bring cash. No credit cards accepted.
- Best. Fries. Ever!!
- My nostalgic breakfast nook. Gets busy because all the locals know how great it is.
- Scramble with onion and mushroom was delicious, also great hashbrowns! The chicken souvlaki also good and fresh oj. Good value
- Food is good
- Good food, great service, cash only though.
- The waitresses
- The chocolate chip pancakes were amazing! Great service and great prices as well.
- The orange juice is great
- So cozy and delicious
- Don't miss their amazing French fries!
- . .
- Good omelets, decent coffee, but can have a long wait. Sit at the bar for faster service.
- Cash only.
- Great food!
- Great food & kind staff