74 Wudaoying Hutong (near Andingmen Bridge)
+86 10 8404 0767
- Beef tacos.. A little spicy but delicious!
- Avoid the Hulk margarita. Truly the most revolting margarita I have ever tasted...
- Make sure you say hi to owner / manager Ray, he's a super nice dude and speaks perfect English. He travels to Mexico once a year at Spring Festival to get the scoop on good Mexican food.
- Nice little rooftop in Wudaoying hutong. The chef Ray studied at culinary school in the states and travels to Mexico to bring back updated flavors. Try enchiladas, also has tamale. Laid back vibe.
- Good food and cozy atmosphere.
- Lo mas prximo a la real comida mexicana!! Sin duda los tamales y los tacos de barbacoa fueron mis favoritos y real comimos de todo un poco :)
- Mediocre food and bad food but giant portions.
- Wifi password is 'bigburrito'
- Service is ridiculous here. The server came over with a piece of paper and asked us to write down our orders.
- Michelada is a little taste of Mexico but the bergamot lime soda is the perfect refresher for summer.
- Outstanding food. It's fresh and tastes amazing. A great change from eating Chinese food.
- Nice mexican food ,Take the Beef Nachos !!
- Jumbo Burrito is unbeatable! Especially in a nice setting on the rooftop at sunset!
- Nothing beats their Jumbo Burrito, a cozy quiet place too. Love it.
- Best Tex-Mex in Beijing. Get the Wild Jungle burrito.
- Good Mexican food, ask early for sour cream and salsa
- bizarrely eclectic but good menu. try the boerewors on the rooftop.
- The wireless password is 0000000000 (10 zeroes)
- Tlayudas, quesadillas y micheladas!!
- Pleasantly surprised with the food, especially the fish tacos and babrbacoa. Good margaritas.