The Peasant's Courtyard
New American, American
3195 Danville Blvd (Stone Valley Road)
- Try the Rodzilla Burger - Incredible
- Good breakfast
- Had the French dip, was pretty good, especially the ciabatta bread it was served with was great.
- Absolutely phenomenal brunch food! We had some friends in town and went here with their 1 year old daughter. Friendly busy staff with amazing breakfast food!
- Don't expect good service...you'll be disappointed.
- The buffalo chicken salad is great!
- Thursday Morning $5 Breakfast Burritos. Not only an amazing deal, but the best breakfast burritos on the planet.
- Try the St. Louis-style Ribs
- If it's Friday get the Fish and Chips!
- Try the Reuben Sandwich for lunch!
- $5 Breakfast Burritos on Thursdays and Half off Wine Bottles under $80 every first Sunday of the month!
- $5 Breakfast Burritos on Thursday Mornings!
- Try the $5 Breakfast Burrito - Ham. Egg. Cheese. Potato. Tortilla. Ariba!
- Try the Eggs Alaska - Perfectly cooked!
- Theres this last at the restaurant she's awesome she makes special drinks that are delicious I go their at least once a week try it trust me YOU WILL LOVE IT
- The Lumberjack Stack: pancakes with bacon inside! Plus eggs- it's a great deal.
- The chicken salad sandwich is out of this world.
- omg. Get the fritters.