Peacemaker Lobster & Crab
$ $ $
- The Brisket Po Boy is our of this world! You can in/out for lunch in 39 minutes.
- Food and service are great. Can attest to the Maine Lobster roll and Shrimp Poboy. The "corn dogs" (it's full-sized and there's only one) and hush puppies share a batter and are also tasty.
- The decor and ambience is a cross between Restoration Hardware and a Ralph Lauren outlet store. Food is decent and the beer selection is interesting. Knowing Sidney Street Cafe, give it some time
- Try the lobster roll: generous pieces of whole Maine lobster -- claws, tail, knuckles -- are lightly tossed with mayonnaise and lemon zest.
- To say that Peacemaker Lobster & Crab Co. brings good seafood to St. Louis is a huge understatement.
- Connecticut Roll and Peacemaker Po' Boy are both incredible! Great atmosphere as well!
- Great fresh seafood, which is pricey but worth it. The lobster boil and lobster rolls are delicious, and would definitely come back to try the rest of the menu.
- Smoked brisket, and the clams. Their horseradish sauce is excellent.
- We ordered the shrimp po boy and crab roll. Both were super tasty! I'm also a fan of the bourbon slushee!!
- Whoa!! Top 10 on my list. Incredible food. Amazing services. At one point I thought we had 13 wait staff caring for every want and desire we had. Awesome experience. Totally recommend this place!
- Lobster roll or Crab roll...enjoy! Bon petit.
- Awesome seafood. Sooo fresh!
- This place is really, really tasty but the market price of lobster in St. Louis can be staggering.
- Makes me feel like I'm back on the east coast.
- Lobster roll
- We went the poor boys, sides and soup and didn't break the bank and it was very good!
- Unreal lobster rolls
- Probably the best (only?) place in St. Louis to get a lobster roll. Definitely not a normal item in this landlocked city. Be warned though sandwich is on the smaller side, and not cheap.
- The lobster roll might be pricey but it's worth it! Some of the best hush puppies too.
- Great peel and eat shrimp and gumbo at lunch. Great atmosphere too.