The Panini Press
28983 Woodward Ave (12 Mile and Woodward Ave)
Berkley, MI 48072
- I always love the Tucson! It's cheesy and spicy!
- Just enjoyed the Plymouth Pages. It is a fantastic sandwich. I highly recommend Panini Press.
- Excellent as usual! The panini of the month is the way to go for trying something new!
- The Boston Bullet is amazing. I always get it on gluten free bread, its amazing!
- Had the Traverse City on gf bread. Amazing! Gooey! Toasty! Brad was very friendly. Can't wait to fill up my loyalty punch card and try some more.
- The menu is perfect for the family, options for kids. Several wonderful panini's to choose from. The Tucson Tribune is my favorite.
- Get The Traverse City Times! The combination of flavors is amazing!
- Try the the Boston Bulletin its great. Might as well get the combo and enjoy some Better Made chips!
- They even deliver for lunch between 11-2!!!
- The Key West is my favorite panini. I don't know what happened with Dereks...but I do know that the onion and celery is mixed in with the tuna and it's topped off with cheddar cheese and pressed.
- The key west sucks, no flavor no cheese no onions and I received it cold, I will not return here
- Delicious homemade soups as well as great sandwiches!
- Get the Philadelphia post, chips and a drink!