2801 W Overland Rd
Boise, ID 83705
- Chinese Meets Japanese at Panda Garden: The Boise Weekly review. http://bit.ly/gXZuzm
- I came here to sit in the garden and watch the pandas, but I'll forgive the misleading name since the food was pretty dang good!
- General Tso Beancurd is amazable!!
- The sushi is really inexpensive and really good. The Maki Combo is the way to go!
- I went to the Meridian one and it was outstanding! Best spot for Chinese in Boise hands down.
- Kung Pao Chicken. Chicken Fried rice. Vegetable Egg Foo Yung. Every time! Delish!
- Try the pork fried rice.