Pancho y Emiliano
200 Augusta Ave
Toronto, ON M5T 2L8
- Being Latino myself, they food is on point. The actually Mexican owner is someone who provides some of the best customer service in this city. Buen provecho. Also, try the fish taco.
- Pibil is my favourite taco filling here. The staff are warm and friendly people.
- Definitely try the Ceviche and Baja Fish Tacos!!
- +1 on the fish taco. Tamales are delicious too!
- The fish taco is a must. Also ask for their homemade hot sauce.
- The air is made of girl poison
- Loved the fish taco
- Me gusto mucho , estn los alimentos bien presentados, precios casi parejo a todos los restaurantes mexicanos de gta, prob las enchiladas de mole y me dejaron muy satisfecha.
- The best tacos I ever had. Start with ceviche and get 3 different tacos. Chicken, beef and veggie option, all tasty!
- Authentic Mexican tamales!
- Nachos con guacamole
- Baja fish tacos
- Food is ok not the best for a mexican! Eso si encontraras jarritos de varios sabores, manzanita y sangria! Yummy
- All the food was delish! But if u love fish, try the ceviche tostada. Amazing!!!
- Best fish taco so far! Tasty sangria too!
- Good food. Tacos, Guac are great. Some others are OK. The owner provides some of the friendliest service I've seen.
- Not bad, but not great, either. The Sopes con Chorizo was pretty good, but lacked a kick. The Tostones con Ceviche didn't have that much fish in it. Always ask for the Chipotle sauce - you'll need it.
- We had waited for 30 mins for our food that never arrived. At the 30th minute we got told that they did not have electricity so they could not prepare any food. We had to leave with frustration...
- The tamal was dryish. The tacos were decent, nothing to write home about.