- The food here is some of the best I've had in New Orleans. Menu changes regularly, they do brunch on weekends too
- Everything is delicious. Beautiful interior. I recommend the tuna crudo - I've had most in the city and this is the best.
- Red Snapper is OUT OF THIS WORL! Must try
- Lamb sausage pizza!
- The Arancini is amazing. Try it. You wont be disappointed.
- Loved the squid ink spaghetti, green salad with anchovies, and pizza. Great vibe and decor too.
- Beautiful interior. Smart service. Pastas to pies, food was memorably good. There was a crab-based pasta that worked exceedingly well!
- tuna crudo.
- Exceptional Italian cuisine at a very fair price.
- Contemporary Italian in a warm and inviting space. The creative and innovative blend with the traditional Italian flavor profiles to become more.
- Amazing menu. Fairly good food. If you have food allergies take care.The one downside: condescending unfriendly sis of the bro/sis owner/managers. Maybe Saturday morn is hard?
- Can't go wrong with any of the starter dishes. Definitely get the beef carpaccio with fried oysters
- En un ambiente formal, pero relajado, ideal si te gusta ver el trabajo en cocina. El personal es sper amable y la comida sencillamente deliciosa. Totalmente recomendable!
- Order the cauliflower pizza, spicy San Marzano pizza, the artichokes, Bibb lettuce. Sleeper hit: the bean and kale soup.
- Pizza with egg has to be one of the best non-trational pizzas ever had.
- Super delicious pasta
- Great food and atmosphere. Try the Alabama Peaches.
- Everything is either an amazing traditional flavor or a surprising new combination. The pappardelle or the gnocchi balls are my rec for the former. The farm egg/collard/Gruyere pizza is a revelation.
- Very good Italian food in a beautiful space. I sat at one of the few tables upstairs that looked down into the open kitchen and lively bar scene. I had pizza and wine with a cheese board app.
- The braised rabbit with sweet potato gnocchi is