#02-35/36 City Square Mall (180 Kitchener Rd.)
+65 6612 9029
- Best pancakes in town, love their deserts. Must try the chocolate roll! More photos at http://goingmerrily.blogspot.com/2014/11/paddington-house-of-pancakes-city.html
- Great: Big treasure box dollar pancakes (?) and avocado honey shake. Pretty good: Brussels crpes.
- nice food!
- Pretty decent pancakes with big portions to boot.
- Fantastic pancakes. Not cheap.
- Sides are on a tiny sticker on the table (in case you can't find it on the main menu and unwittingly end up ordering something more expensive)
- Seville - $16, Sundae Treasure Box - $12 /// I must say the servings here are for two persons and I was damn cause I'm eating by myself. But all in all, the food was great!
- Taste 6, health 2, interior 8, service 2, location 7, value 7, overall 5. Everything made with extra cream/butter/salt
- Food choice and the great manager
- Pancake trivia on the walls.
- French galettes (Barcelona) is a must-try. Mexican double burger is good too. Avoid lamb and minestrone.
- Taste more like kueh than pancakes
- Fries and wedges wif bacon..blueberry pancake is fluffy wif eggs and mushrm .. Lucerne is a thin pcs of crust wif seafood. Desert is gd with banana caramel n crepe top with vanilla ice cream
- Wide selection of savoury pancakes, although my choice selection would be the Californian
- Go full on savory or sweet to have a good fulfilling meal Don't choose things that are half half. You'll end up feeling dissatisfied
- Mmmm Delicious
- The crepes are really thin and crispy
- Came on a Saturday at 8pm. Order took forever to be served even with many cooks in the kitchen.
- Savoury crepes: Had d "Tuscany". It was cooked w/o any love :-( Won't order such types again fr here. I'd rather eat from "Out of the Pan" @ Raffles City
- Apple Infusion is nice! Lots of pancake choices! There's also burgers, pasta and a menu for kids. Will come again!