- Cinnamon bourbon when it's available!
- Best ice cream I have ever had! Fresh, local ingredients, creative flavors and traditional ones as well. Coconut almond was delicious. Wife said "Best chocolate ice cream I ever had."
- Get the cinnamon bourbon ice cream. You will not regret it.
- caramel cashew is the best!
- Also try the Lime Cilantro ice creammmmmm....
- The 5 for $5.00 cannot be beat!
- My absolute favorite place to get ice cream on cheat days of my diet. The staff is super friendly and every flavor is delish! Enjoy!
- get the pistachio. it's only around for a little while...
- Chocolate jalapeo ice cream. Pure awesomeness.
- I hate chocolate and espresso bean... Awesome
- Park benches , picnic tables outside adds to the enjoyment of great ice cream.
- Try the mango cream, blueberry lemon and garden berry. You really can't go wrong at this place.
- Try the Indonesian vanilla, outstanding
- Fantastic creative flavors
- Loved it, great combination of fresh flavors, friendly staff, wonderful location
- The ice cream is the best I have ever had! The flavors are original and the staff is great!
- The honey lavender ice cream is delicious and refreshing!
- Great local place to go for ice cream. The staff is very knowledgeable. Great taste & variety. Unusual, but delicious, flavors. You will be pleasantly surprised!
- Homemade ice cream made with local ingredients and you can taste before you choose. I went with blood orange-raspberry and it was delicious and refreshing. It's located behind the carousel.
- Awesome ice cream flavors.