Orlando's New Mexican Cafe
- Save room for avocado pie...not too sweet, very nice.
- Order anything with their red chili sauce.
- Service was very good. Margarita was great. Chicken enchiladas were awesome with red sauce.
- Relax and enjoy life good food, good brew, good friends
- Great food reasonably priced.
- "Los Colores" is amazing.
- The Blue corn shrimp enchiladas were great!
- Pork tenderloin enchiladas we're excellent
- Always great. Always crowded.
- Incredible chili rellenos - a tiny bit of crunchy at the bottom - wonderful cheesy filling. Get red and green chili to get the best of both worlds.
- Shrimp and enchilada combo was excellente!
- Try the Los Colores plate, some of the best enchiladas you can eat anywhere. Was going to post a picture of my plate, but I ate it, all!
- Great Mexican food at good prices. Only beer and wine but they have agave wine cocktails. Chile rellenos was delish
- Great New Mexican food plus the Avacado Pie is incredible.
- One of our all time favorite places. You can't go wrong.
- Love the blue corn!
- Los Colores Enchiladas were delicious!! They also have great tamales & an option to "make your own burrito bowl" which was great for the pickier members of my family (;
- Highly recommend
- Great food, fast, friendly service - really enjoyed the chile rellano
- Great place for a bite!! Make sure you get there early, they close at 3pm, and reopen a few hours later for dinner service.