Old Town Pizza & Brewing
- Get $1.50 slices and $2.50 wells after 9PM.
- Closed on Leonardo da Vinci's birthday (April 15th). Awesome.
- There is a small table in the very back of the restaurant that's hidden in its own room. Many people have written on the walls in there... my name is among them!
- $1.50 pizza & $2 wells till 11 p.m. on a Friday? Hello Heaven.
- Hahaha wow a "ghost" is there!
- The original Old Town reflects its historic neighborhood, with creaky floors and alleged ghosts. The much newer Northeast Portland version is also perfect for its place, in a completely different way.
- Take the Beyond Bizarre ghost tour and hunt ghosts under Old Town Pizza and at White Eagle Saloon. Ditch the tour at White Eagle and stay for beer & live music.
- Great pizza!
- This is the brick where In the booth the ghost sits in this restaurant. Her name Nina is carved in it. They also have underground tours at night for adults the food was awesome
- Definitely check out their bar. They have a great selection of craft beers plus great service!
- Awesome atmosphere, the red is delicious, and it is haunted as hell!!! :-)
- The pasta, salad and garlic bread are perfect for a big lunch. So glad they're so close to my office.
- Enjoy one of their signature beers, and if you're lucky - Miranda will serve it to you!
- The little room in the back is pretty cool!
- Read the menu carefuly. Select MANY topings. The restroom is worth a stop, even if you don't have to GO. Find a good chair, or couch, and relax. Great beer selection too.
- clockwork orange brew is a must!
- Pretty good pizza, cool history, 3 put of 5
- The pizza is great and the IP A's are good too. You can have a few and try the rest! Leave a good tip the staff is very cool.
- GARLIC KNOTS
- Good to have on your radar for a quick HH.