Oklahoma National Stockyards
- Cow-watching fun when the trucks are delivering.
- Apparently modern day Cowboys herd cattle on motorized scooters.
- Currently the world's largest stockyards for cattle after both Chicago and Omaha have bitten the dust. Drive through the arch and check them out by walking above on a catwalk, open to the public!
- I'm glad I was able to view this very old location in Oklahoma City, one of the oldest locations of this area! I even enjoyed viewing and traveling down the old brick road as well!
- Catch a live, country western show at the Rodeo Opry and then head over to Cattlemen's for a great steak! Great district for an authentic slice of Oklahoma. Link with info & a video---->