Pizza, Italian, Shop
- Getting a sandwich at a pizza place is like going to a hooker for hug.
- Courtney the cook has been there for years and makes a great pizza. Sure she looks like a 15 year old boy but she is a wizard in the kitchen.
- Potato skin pizza is very good
- It's a kid-friendly place to get good pizza and a decent beer.
- Good pizza, friendly service, lots of TVs for your sports-watching enjoyment too.
- Awesome pizza and cheese sticks. Loved the bbq chicken pizza. Place was packed on a Friday- looked like they had decent draft options.
- The Greek Pizza is the one to order.
- The Mediterranean pizza was a treat
- The pizza is always great, but the service always seems to suck, even when they aren't busy
- Spicy Wings and Manhattan Pizza are fantastic. Handful of good beers on tap. Lots of TVs...
- They have a Mon-Thurs special. Large, one-topping pie for $10. Dang good deal.
- Expected so much more but was sadly let down by the pizza's. Over topped with cheap cheese masked the fresh veg.
- Pitchers of good craft on draught are well priced, and the cinnamon crumble (dessert pizza) is a crowd pleaser.
- Everything here is just "ok".... I just wish the sauce and toppings were local or just had more flavor.