- a very good restaurant and taste especially for Turkish people :) people who don't like Chinese foods, can go Oggi without thinking
- Good food lasaa y fettucini al Pesto
- Lasaa y fettucini al pesto
- penne all arrabiatta was good and spicy :-) hopefully
- Todo es delicioso
- "oggi" !
- pastas are ok, pizza was bad, salty, bad ingredients and to bloody expensive!
- . , ,
- Oggi pizza 9/10
- don't order the chicken fillet. it's old, chewy and dull. same as the sauce. pizza and anti pasti are nice but parmigiana cheese to eat raw was odd.
- Is nice place, if you want eat good Italian food you can go and sure you will like it. Nice, good option if you don't like Chinese food. The price is little expensive like in Italy.
- bad service! waitress refused to give us food recommendations even when its our first time here!
- Surprisingly good Italian food in Guangzhou. Worth a trip out. Plenty of expats and locals. Finding a cab is tough, though.
- The price become crazy while Canton Fair period, it's the same price as Westin Prego.. The food doesn't worth that much..