- Great food, staff and prices.
- Pizza was alright. Good, but nothing to write home about.
- The location has changed, but Anthony Spina is still serving up his famous Grandma Pie. The pizzeria is no longer in its namesake neighborhood, residing in the former Steverino's space in Duluth.
- So my wife is from Jersey and she's been complaining about the pizza here for years. Well, we found her pizza nirvana. O4W is hands down the best pizza we have tried in Atlanta.
- Grandma pie and Spicy Italian are good. Too much marinara though on the pizza for our liking.