- Aged Porterhouse with blue cheese sauce was Amazing! Pinot Noir - Tortoise bottle was Perfect! Chocolate molten cake was a Dream!
- I went fully expecting to have a nice steak, but my wife and I ended up getting the 'Grand Amuse' - that was a spectacular collection of fresh seafood - really excellent
- Great brunch spot... Had a "build your own" Bloody Mary bar!
- Jalapeo grits and everything else they make!
- Wonderful food and great service!
- Horrible experience. Fruit fly infestation and rude waiter. First restaurant I've ever walked out on
- Horrible experience. First restaurant I've ever walked out on. Major fruit flies issues and poor service.
- It does not matter what table you sit...views are amazing & service is phenomenal! Will definitely be back AND bring clients with me.
- The food and service was great. A little pricey for me.
- Awesome food great place for date nite