Noodles & Company
540 Nichols Rd (at Country Club Plaza)
Kansas City, MO 64112
11:00am - 10:00pm
- Great people watching!
- A good place to go before the movie.
- Try the penne rosa with feta and tofu. Spicy and delicious!
- On a nice day, see if the front windows are open. It's awesome to sit + eat + people watch.
- No complaints about the food, but it always smells like a wet dog in this place.
- Wisconsin Mac and Cheese is the bomb! Great price for any pasta lover and great selection.
- Japanese pan noodles!
- Not the most friendly staff; but I do have sympathy when they are working are so hard and as quickly as they can.
- There Pasta Fresca is now the Whole Grain Tuscan Fresca. All you have to do is substitute the linguine for penne and it is one again the Pasta Fresca.
- There's no Alfredo... -_-
- Penne rosa with parm chicken is the best!!
- Sriracha is available at the tables. It's great on every dish. Especially Pad Thai with extra shrimp.
- Hey! Eat healthy - get the Whole Grain Linguine with any topping. Bonus: Staff happily accommodates your request! #abigthumbsup
- The steak really isn't that great. Go chicken for protein!
- Get the penne rosa and ask them to make it spicy! It's my favorite by far. It's even better if you squeeze some lemons over it :)
- Japanese pan noodles with steak is the way to go.
- Snickerdoodles are off the chizainnn
- No joke... Mac and cheese with parm chix... A sprinkle of salt... Legit.
- This place gave me food poisoning.
- In all seriousness, try the Bangkok Curry or the Penne Rosa. One night in Bangkok...