The Night Market
6-7/F, 11 Stanley St
+852 2810 1121
- Poor service, poor food quality. TO AVOID AT ALL COST
- Food is good here, but to be honest for the same price as a really big meal here you could probably get a plane ticket to Taipei and get all the dishes way better and cheaper!
- Decent Taiwanese food. Probably the best you can get on HK island. Taiwanese beef noodles and mince pork rice are good. Deep fried oysters for starter are good.
- Fantastic Taiwanese food with a modern twist. Good price and yummy bubble tea.
- Prices start usually at HKD 150 but you may get the item at HKD 50 or less.. Be wise guys. ;p
- The quality is maintained at a good level so it can sustain the business in these years. Good foods!
- Very poor table management!
- Try the Pineapple Fried Rice
- A Taiwanese street food place without stinky tofu? Seriously disappointed! :(
- Beef Noodle+Oyster pancake+salted egg & bitter melon + milk tea bubble =HKD298.... Holly cow
- Good service,
- All the food I ate at this restaurant was fresh, and of the highest quality. They use very little if any oil in their cooking, and no MSG. Will definitely be going back. 2 floors of dining room spa
- Very disappointing: set lunch is served on school cafeteria-style trays which makes for unappetising presentation. Taikoo outlet is cheaper, food is presented better, and a proper entree eg dumplings
- Good lunch sets - the rice comes with a main and 3 sides and you can add a little extra for bubble tea. No reservations during lunchtimes though.
- Decent enough place for Taiwanese street food. Beef noodle is adequate, pancAke acceptable. Bit cramped though
- Best beef noodles in town without MSG
- Decent Taiwanese food and the attentiveness and courtesy of the waiters are of a high calibre. Would recommend over the outlet across the harbour at Elements.
- The main dish is usually Americanized Chinese food like General Tsao's chicken, but it's an unhealthy treat once in a while. Side dish quality is really bad completely can't make a good lunch set.
- Some of my fav beef noodles in town.
- Didn't care for it since it's really not anything healthy. Plus it's completely overpriced and pack during lunch hours.