New York Corner Deli
Deli / Bodega, American
- Great food.
- Check out the decidedly gangster-ish decor of the men's room: hand-sketched homages to Goodfellas, The Sopranos and Scarface
- Excellent place to grab lunch! The Sandwiches are delicious...Enjoy!
- Great sandwiches and soups.
- Pastrami, corned beef, any sandwich!!!
- Tasty chicken and meatball parm heros
- Fantastic breakfast & lunch sandwiches! Taste of home here on the island.
- Never had anything I did not like Manhattan clam chowder the best
- Kind of a ripoff. $8 for a 'burger only' & $10 to add fries
- Is expensive. But I got a lot of food + it was very tatsty. And staff is uber friendly
- Pb and J kids meal is the best hangover cure!
- Chicken Parm sandwich is delicious!
- Not a good breakfast spot. Food took forever to come and 2 out of 4 orders were wrong. Save time and money by making breakfast at home or going to the Beach Shop.
- Takes 20 minutes to get a bagel.
- Expensive, yet tasty. Perfect Sunday morning food.