My Thai Bistro
3500 SE Hawthorne Blvd
Portland, OR 97214
- Get the Thai iced tea!
- Try the Esan Noodles! Yum!
- Everything was amazing! Pork Pot sticker were by far my favorite!
- Try the green curry! Yum.
- Consistently stellar. I've loved every dish I've tried, from standards like Pad See Ewe to Panang Curry. The meats are cooked so they are tender and perfect & flavors are great!!! highly recommended.
- The service was top notch. They were very helpful in picking out our meals as some of us were not familiar with Thai food. The complimentary soup samples were a nice touch. The plating was exquisite.
- Premium thai experience. Service is outstanding. Go-tos: tom yum soup, tom ka soup, beef salad, any curry.
- Sweet n Sour chicken
- Sweet & Sour Tofu
- The soups and noodle dishes are delicious. A lot of the menu items feel overpriced, but in general it's tasty Thai food.
- Courtesy Vegan Portland by Natalie N.
- #36 my fav
- Fantastic food and service. Try the Tom Yum Soup!
- The Pad Khing is bombastic, variety of mushrooms is wonderful.
- Thai Iced Tea and potstickers were meh, but four entrees we got were AMAZING. Best (and most unique) Thai I've had in a long time.
- Try the Som Tum - It was good. But it would've been better if I didn't eat it by myself.
- Great service and food! Try the peach sake Yum
- Excellent service and presentation
- The mojito here is one of the best I've ever had.
- The gaeng panang is delicious but service isn't consistent.