- Watch out for our new Foursquare window cling!
- Try their brunch! Both the Southern Benedict (w/ grits) and the "Migas" are awesome!
- One of my favorite places of all time. Go for lunch at 11:30 and you can always get in, otherwise there will be a wait because everything on the menu is awesome!!
- Everything here is great!
- Shrimp pot stickers. Eggplant Parmesan special. Any of the deserts.
- To go service is great and the service and food are excellent! They have the best bread I've had in a long time, and the seared scallop salad is Devine <3
- Had shrimp 'n grits today and it didn't disappoint.
- Pad Thai rocks!
- Amazing. Best restaurant with vegetarian options I've had since moving to be South. Try the Sweet Potato Gorgonzola Spinach Ravioli. I can't wait to come back!
- The sweet potato ravioli was sooooo good!
- Had the crab cakes. They were excellent! I will definitely be back.
- Great meal and incredible service on Wednesday night...don't forget about the $15 wine specials. Might be only on Wednesday nights...I am not sure.
- We also won for best business lunch so go ahead and bring your clients over for a great salad!
- Our desserts are a must try according to Moultrie News Best of the Best article!
- You have to try the pecan crusted goat cheese salad, it is the perfect summer salad for lunch!