6237 N Federal Hwy (62nd & Federal Highway)
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
- Their chef special Roll is my new favorite on the menu.
- Chicken or Tofu Thai dish? Both delicious if eastern w chopsticks.
- TGIF roll is excellent
- Best sushi I've had in a long time!!
- Love everything I've tried, especially the red curry. Sushi is EXCELLENT, freshest fish around and expertly prepared.
- Salmon skin salad
- First time here and I love it. Their steak with snow peas, baby carrots and jasmine rice is wonderful. Good price as well.
- The best JB roll I have ever had is at Mussashi! I wish they were in Fort Lauderdale instead of Pompano Beach so I can eat here every week.
- The Spicy Tuna Roll is excellent! Probably the best spicy tuna I've had.
- This place is stellar! Check out the chicken panang or the hosomaki combo!!
- TGIF roll can't be beat!
- Beef pad see ew medium spicy is the best here!!