Mr. PANCAKE House (松饼先生)
168 Huichuan Rd | 汇川路168号 (Metro Town | 玫瑰坊1层)
+86 21 5295 7321
- Nice breakfast menu! I really liked the fact that you could freely choose ingredients to make an omelette.
- Finally ! New, same decoration as the others; friendly staff but you have to wave for minutes to be noticed :)
- This will always be a favorite. When you pull an all nighter or just NEED some good ok American breakfast come here!! Avocado Burger ya'll
- Very disappointing. Service is poor and food is just average.
- Good location, poor service, big portions
- Good pancakes, good prices, fast service. They also offer free refills of coffee. Definitely a win!
- The pancakes!
- As the name says: try the pancakes. Strawberry and cinnamon ones are good! Price/value is good!
- Guess what?! Pancakes! But the service is really bad!
- Food got served speedily but pancakes, weren't soft enough compared to regular ones. It was a disappointing breakfast.
- They have the worst service in the entire world! Scrambled eggs came over easy and we had to beg them to right the order. Needed to asked repeatedly for coffee refills and they were not busy.
- Left French toast at the counter for a long time before sending to our table. Both toast and eggs came cold. When asked to re-make the set, they tried to pass off a reheated dish as re-made. Not good.
- Friendly staff and pancakes are amazing! (No wc inside;( )
- Bacon is not crispy... but nice place for friends to hang
- Service is slow as usual and line forms up early on the weekends but food is comparable to the other locations.