Montana Mike's Steakhouse
$ $ $ $
- Watch your bill. Had a voucher with an automatic 15% tip on it. They charged us 18%. We asked about the discrepancy & the waitress said her manager makes it whatever he wants. Really? That's bull!
- Order the tall draft!
- They close at 9:30 on a Saturday night. That's just poor business sense!!!
- Get the catfish!
- Tough n overcooked steak. Good tea tho! If u use a dinner voucher they add gratuity.
- Second time here & dont remember having this happen previously, but our food was not hot when it came out. We had to be somewhere , otherwise I would have asked for it to be sent back.
- Good beer and food.
- The fire shrimp appetizer is the best. Good place to eat and a good price.
- Look at the size of this dang baked sweet potato. Just look at it!
- Ribeye was execelent
- Stuffed mushrooms and KC Strip Steak were very good
- Applewood Bacon Sirloin is great!
- Sirloin steak was tough and chewy but do order the mushroom for topping your steak. Yummy.
- Be careful how you order your steak. I ordered medium, got well done. Sent it back, came out medium rare.
- Always a good meal. I recommend the sauted mushrooms to top your steak, the rolls are soft & big.
- Ronnie is an excellent server, ask for him
- Photography ladies totally skipped our table, but took pictures of all the other tables, that had kids & couples... Maybe we wanted a picture of our 1st trip to branson. Food was excellent
- Took a little while to get our food but it was worth it.
- The filet mignon and the grilled shrimp were awesome! The chicken tenders were not so great.
- Best catfish anywhere. Everything we had was delicious!