The Monogamous Chinese
- $88 for 3 Course Lunch Set Lunch + 10% Service Charge.
- Not bad but definitely not worth the hoopla. Nothing was out of the ordinary, nothing was bad. art on the walls was perhaps the most intriguing thing of the whole experience.
- Pretentious. Terrible food. Hipster wanna be interiors.
- Cute place and food quite to expectation! Get tiger prawn in spicy Kung Pau sauce, spared ribs and jade vege. Don't forget the caramelized fried bananas... Yum!
- Must try the spicy deep fried tofu, dan dan mian, succulent black pepper fish, spare ribs and super spicy chopstick-length spring rolls. Do yourself a favour and order the Ice Cream Souffl Balls.
- Try the Poached Sliced Beef In Hot Chili Oil - So hot!
- Unusual but great spring rolls.
- There's a lot of good food here but the real star is the fried rice. Simple ingredients, perfectly executed. It's the tell in a Chinese restaurant, like onion soup in a French restaurant. Get it.
- Probably the best Peking duck Ive ever had, and Ive had quite a few. Try the Mau Po tofu with egg fried rice.
- The Peking Duck was phenomenal. The plum sauce is addicting! Highly recommend!
- . . . ..
- Have the shrimp spring rolls and Peking duck. It's amazing!!
- Check it's not closed for ever.... I just hiked up there and nothing.... I'd call first... ;(
- The disney version of Sichuan food- not very spicy, all the flavours are toned down for a sweeter palate. $850 for two incl 2 beers.
- Peking duck was delicious!
- Set lunch, HK$88, includes one appetiser (eg deep fried egg plant), one noodle (eg dan dan noodle) and two dumplings - tastes quite good. Decor is interesting and good choice of music!
- , "big gourmand restaurant Michelin Guide". +5!! +5! )))
- Food location and everything about it is fantastic!!
- Great atmosphere (playlist could use a kick), nice set lunch, great artwork for sale. #hk
- Probably the best Peking Duck in town, in much cooler surroundings than Peking Garden or Spring Deer. You can't go wrong but make sure you book ahead